Friday, August 14, 2009

::Personal Success::


I think that everyone is special in their own way. So, everybody has a completely and a unique aim. And I strongly believe that we have to work hard to achieve your aim.
Some people have an enormous sense of achievement, and I really admire them because I think that it is really important to have something or someone to live for.
I want to tell you something that it makes me very proud. I have my own business and I’m working with my boyfriend on it. We help people to celebrate birthday parties for kids. This is very important to me, not only because it helps me to pay the University since it makes me happy too. You don’t have any idea how important to me is to make people happy, it makes me feel complete.
Obviously I was terrified when I started. But it turned out well in the end. I know that it is not a career and maybe it hasn’t a bright future ahead but it is ok right now.
I think that we have to get on in life. But to do it we have to work very hard to make our dreams come true. Try it, because if you never try you will never know.
If you want you can take a look at my website: http://www.animacionestiptap.cl

<3

3 comments:

  1. I guess you must have a great personality to deal with crazy kids, haha. Just keep doing what really makes you feel happy :)

    Ale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Well I already know everything about your job! haha and you know I think it is really cool! Some day I would like to be a princess hahaah Just kidding... or not? hahahah kidding again

    Well. I have to tell you that I spend a really good time with you in our Elab. You make me laugh and it is great to talk about funny things like we do... so, I am happy to work with you.

    See you!

    It is a good idea to promote your webpage by here! ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Although you haven't achieve your aim, and just because of working hard, you are being a successful person.

    see you!

    ReplyDelete