Thursday, September 17, 2009

::Poems::

A cold night


I was walking on the street wishing you were here
I got into some café to clarified my mind
Noticing that everything was not going right

I saw thousand of couples with coffees and little pies

It was like a bunch of thorns over me

It looked like a party night

But I felt that I was not part of it

Now everything was going wrong

Just like it had to be.





Dancing on the moon


Her mind flutter in the sky

She was going to the moon

Fluttering up and down

A bunch of yellow flowers in a crow

Dancing and singing they were there

It sounded like the end comes to her

It makes like one of those

So, with thousand of flower I’m going to stay.



I'm soo sorry but I'm THE WORST poet ever =(


3 comments:

  1. You know, I made a whole movie after reading the first one, haha. Hey Fefa, who told you you're the worst at writing poems? Nah! I don't think so(:

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with miss alejandra hahaha... noo, seriously, I must say your poems are really good. perhaps you can write a book now, you know, about poems! hahaha just kidding. now, seriously I think you did well, everybody knows that this is really hard.
    well, see you soon!
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fefa, I really love your first poem. I was reading it and I was imagining everything.
    kisses, and you are a good writer

    see you and take care

    ReplyDelete